Bramptons Coronavirus Changes
Bramptons have implemented a number of temporary changes to reflect the Government guidelines for dealing with the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
1. We have changed the way we work to enable us to conform to the social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
2. We have introduced a policy of having no more than 2 customers in the shop at any time. If there are already 2 other customers in the shop when you arrive, please wait outside, respecting the social distancing guidelines, until the other customers have left the shop.
3. We have temporarily closed the cheese shop but are still selling a limited selection of pre-packed cheeses in the butchers.
4. Card payments would be preferred as the card machine can be sanitised after each use.
5. We have amended our opening hours to those shown on our website.
We are still getting plenty of meat and cheese deliveries although they are not as reliable as they were before the pandemic. If you are able to give us 24 hours notice, we are happy to take orders over the phone and have them ready for you to collect when you arrive at the shop.
For people who are unable to leave their Houses/Flats (such as the over 70s), if you are within a short walk of the shop we may be able to deliver orders to your doorsteps. You should ask if we are able to do this whilst placing your order.